I’ve 16 years’ strategic marketing experience, working mainly on FMCG, retail, grocery, B2B, leisure and the on-premise.
Businesses and Brands, I can help you with dilemmas like:
- What do we stand for?
- Where are we headed and how are we going to get there?
- Who are our customers? What do they think about us?
- How should we handle this new product launch?
- We need a Marketing Strategy / Plan / whole-new-approach to marketing
- We need to do some Market Research that produces actionable, practical recommendations
- Our Marketing Director is ill / on maternity leave / has resigned and we need some short-term support
- We can’t justify a full-time Marketing Director but we need some ongoing strategic advice and support
Agencies, as a trained and experienced Account Planner I can help you with:
- Brand Strategy
- Holiday cover up to Planning Director level
- Proposition Development
- Customer Segmentation and Typologies
- Workshop, ideation, customer-closeness and away-day preparation and facilitation
- Qualitative research management and moderation
- New Business pitches (I love pitching!)
- Trends reports and think pieces
I’m based in West Yorkshire and you can get hold of me via gemma at gemmateed dotcodotuk, or read more about my skills and experience on LinkedIn.