In order to protect a family member’s health, I won’t be able to work outside home for a long time. Although a lot of the Planning/Strategy work that I do for agencies can still be done remotely, the face to face workshops, focus groups and training are a write-off for now. So I’m pivoting!
I’ve been delivering training to agency folk for years and did my first stint as a Visiting Lecturer on the Creative Advertising course at Leeds Arts University last year. So I’m now going to be delivering one-to-one training for agency types by video call and I already have my first agency booking :)
The topics I’ll be covering (normally in 60-minute sessions) are:
- Introduction to Strategic Thinking
- Creative Brief Writing (can be tailored for any level of brief writing experience)
- Motivational Theory for Brand Communications
- Making the case for clients to invest in Brand-led comms
- Thinking scrappy – finding insight with limited time and budget
- Being the strategic voice in the meeting room
- Brainstorming tools and techniques
- Getting more from phone/video calls using market research interview tips, tricks and techniques
I can deliver the same topic to multiple agency team members one at a time, or support self-payers who are investing in their career with a one-off session. Prices are very reasonable and all the details are on my Remote Training page.