Things I miss about working for an agency:
– the Magically Restocking Stationery Cupboard
– the IT department (yes, really)
– discussing last night’s TV in the kitchen at 9am with someone who a) watched it and b) is not related to you
– admin’s machine that printed train tickets without you having to go to the train station or fork out a fiver for delivery
– free copies of Campaign, Admap, Management Today, Marketing etc
– access to several rooms full of Second Opinions and Different Viewpoints
On the other hand, I don’t miss:
– agency politics
– commuting (and carmageddon)
– being overruled
What would/do/did you miss?
4 thoughts on “(sort of) missing you already”
Agency totty. That’s awful isn’t it.
Charles – yes. But on the other hand, some old research by the Industrial Society says 50% of us meet our partners at work so yay for totty :-)
The tea round.