Russell has posted an (incomplete) list of speakers for Interesting 2009 – and it looks brilliant.
- Guerrilla Gardening
- Learn Morse Code in 20 minutes
- the rules of gentlemanly conduct
- Ponies I Have Loved; Both Real and Imagined (I’m obviously looking forward to that one)
- everything you know about nuclear power is wrong
- how to conduct a symphony orchestra
The event is sold out, but no doubt a few tickets will turn up on twitter and blogs over the next few weeks as ticket holders find themselves double-booked. If anyone wants to use this blog to find a good home for their ticket, feel free to leave a note in the comments.