- World of Warcraft is roughly the same size as the Death Star
- There are 28 billion UK coins in circulation, worth £3 ½ billion
- Boring audiobooks don’t help you get to sleep. They have to be a bit thrilling – although its OK if the writing is terrible
- ‘dongle’ and ‘waggle’ are funny words
- Rhopography is the study of the overlooked and everyday
- Hiraeth is a Welsh word that sort of means the sense of knowing you’re always in a place
- horses are scared of rustling crisp packets because an unevolved part of their brain tells them that the rustling sounds like a lion about to attack them
Speaking at Interesting has to rank in my Top Ten Scariest Moments, but I’m really glad I did it.