Reading an old post of mine on is your desk the window to your personality reminded me of a fun exercise I did with a some friends over email last year. I asked everyone to reply with a list of everything (excluding the obvious laptop, in trays etc.) that was on or around their desk. I didn’t like to ask exactly what they were doing with plastic dinosaurs and water pistols, but its was enlightening all the same.
Heres my list:
- full size estate agent’s ‘sold’ sign
- IKEA pot plant from the New Year that miraculously isn’t dead yet
- spare pair of shoes
- selection of clear plastic pencil cases (really long story…)
- Veuve Cliquot 2007 sporting season guide
- copy of The Publican
- Industrial and Commercial Equipment catalogue
What about you?