A very cynical view of both sides of the pitch process (written by someone who probably needs a holiday)
- I’m sure they hid the brief somewhere in this 82 page document
- Did you know that pizza is a major food group?
- Find what we did last time and change the client logo
- There is a Hell and it’s name is Powerpoint
- Yes, they do run trains at 5am
- Time waits for no pitch
- Hurry Up and Wait…and wait…and wait
- Behold, I am an all-powerful beauty content judge. You may bow.
- If I make the wrong decision, I may lose my job, so I’ll go for a tram smash of all three pitches to cover my back.
- You’re on the roster! No, I don’t actually want you to do any work for me right now…
- Why can’t I use your Big Idea but get my cheaper agencies to execute it?
- We already had that idea, honest, and were just about to run it…